Celebrating 2016 and the 10 years of AMAZING PTI designs!

Welcome to my last card for the 10th Year Anniversary Celebration over at PTI.  I wish I had just a few more hours to complete all 10 challenges, but, alas, I'll have to be satisfied with 7.  Today I am using the fabulous stamp set Better Together for a bright and cheerful card for my sweet, sweet SIL! Seriously, there is not a sweeter woman on the planet and she has to put up with my brother, which makes her ANGELIC too! ;)



 I used my new Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers shown, and then covered all of the flowers and leaves with the Clear Shimmer pen.  It is so beautiful IRL.  A few Pretty Pink Post sequins to finish off this basically, single layer card.

Say hello if you've stopped by today.  I'd love, love, love to hear from you! Have a great day and happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty! You did such a wonderful job with the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Corinna! I love your coloring- simple but stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm getting my mojo back and starting to full time create again. I'm down here in central FL, so hopefully we can get together for a fun crafty day! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top