Riding in the Future of PTI's 2013 Celebration

Welcome to my sixth challenge post celebrating PTI's 10th year Anniversary.  This challenge is all about Stamp Sets released in 2013.  I love a Clean and Graphic card, and I thought that style would be great with the single wheel from Pedal Pusher embossed in crisp lines.



To balance the round wheels, I used the Tipped Tops Dies.  I absolutely LOVE the sentiment! I know all too well that "there really are no shortcuts to any place worth going!" I love this card!
It took minutes to pull together, even with all of the images and sentiments being heat embossed.

Be sure to say hello if you've stopped by! I'd love to hear from you as I get back on the papercrafting saddle. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top