2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by to see my coffee card for the Spring Blog Hop over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Challenge.


I started with a simple center panel cut with SSS rectangle die on Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock. Then embossed a white sentiment and coffee cup from Altenew's Coffee Love Stamp Set. Then watercolored some pastel Distress Inks over it.
I popped up the center panel and then added sequins to finish it off.  This is a pretty simple card, but I do like the colors and the card.  

I'm also adding this card to the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a hello and tell me what you think! :D

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Corrina. I love the soft muted pastels. LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna, this is SO pretty! Gorgeous watercolouring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great idea with the layering.
    Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corinna, I love the colors you chose for the watercolor effect. Great card. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inky mess, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a technique I've been wanting to try because I just love it! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! I'm in love for how you using pastel colors!!! Stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, sweet colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks lovely, the pastel colours are gorgeous !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top