Lucky To Know You!

Hey there! Today I am playing the March Challenge with Paper Smooches, Pantone 2017 Color.  Paper Smooches is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE stamp companies!  Since the challenge is all about the Pantone Green color of the year AND it is the month of St. Patricks Day, I thought I would break out A Magical Spring.  (I know I am posting this card WAY after St. Patty's Day, but it's the thought that counts, right?! 😉)
 
I fussy cut the St. Patrick guy's little outfit, colored the rest of him with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (forgot to leave the caps out to remember the colors, sorry!!) and then added Flower Soft for his beard.  It looks SOOOO awesome in person!
Next, I used a Distress Inked card front that my 3-year-old nephew, Nathan, made when he came down to visit last month.  (He may just be the Tim Holtz of his generation. ;) I die cut a center circle and popped it up.
Then added the little man with an Action Wobble for more interest and fun!  Now, the Action Wobble didn't want to stick, so I used some Judikins Diamond Glaze just to be sure he stays in place.  Sometimes, that is a great insurance policy for interactive cards.
Last, an embossed sentiment.  I cut the sentiment stamp in two so I could line the words up to make a straight line, instead of using it stacked like it actually is. And there you go, a fun card that I am going to send to my Nephew!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave a comment letting me know you've visited and I'll pop over to see you too. I'm loving getting back into the swing of things and 💗 our Paper Crafting Community so much!

3 comments:

  1. I did not know that little man was so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE your flocking for his beard! LOVE the wobble!! LOVE everything about this card! Great job, Corinna! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top