Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Day 5 Transformation Contest

Hey everyone! Today's final contest of PTI's 10th Anniversary Release Day 5 is to take a clunker reject of the week and transform it into a great card.  I don't usually keep rejects, but I did have my favorite floral stamp set, Bloomin' Cute, out that I just couldn't make a card work with earlier this week.
I chose to use the dies to cut out the flowers instead of the stamping on the card front.  I also decided to go with a more pastel pallet as opposed to bright colors that I usually use.
I used a panel of linen cardstock to give the flowers a pretty frame popped up on the light grey cardstock.  I stamped a whole bunch of flowers so I could play with them.  I embossed the sentiment on polka dotted vellum.
Then I added some sequins, but the flowers were just missing something.  I added Liquid Pearls to the flowers and it really finished off the card.  I actually do love this card.  And I'm soooo glad I can toss the reject now! Here is the reject card front that I just couldn't find my way with.
So this ends the sneak peek week and I just CAN'T wait for the release tomorrow! WOO HOO!! Go PTI!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful transformation...all of the little details add so much, and the layered flowers bring your gorgeous card to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better! And way to go on the photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top