PTI March Blog Hop

Hey there! I'm participating in this month's PTI Blog Hop. The inspiration photos are so pretty!




I did one set of cards using the colors of the photos and Rosie Posie stamp set. I did a second set using more subdued colors.  Here is the first set using the colors of the inspiration photo.  The ink colors are Simon Says Stamp Die Inks: Mint Candy, Jelly Bean, Blue Jay, Doll Pink, Hot Mama.
I cut the panels with a Simon Says Stamp stiched rectangle die and then rotated the paper to cut the paper into two cool panels. I forgot to take a photo to show how I did it, but I'll do another set in the future to show how I did it.  
I used Stacked Sentiments to add the sentiments and sequins to add a little umph.
Now here is the same card layout using more subdued colors.  The Simon Says Stamp dye ink colors here are  Melon, Apricot, Maliblue, Scuba, Fog.
I wanted to show that you can decorate the card using just the little additions in the stamp set.  There are SOOOO many, and they are quite adorable, that it seemed a shame not to use them.
The panels are cut using the same method.
I just love how they all turned out!

I am entering these cards in the SSS Wednesday Challenge More than One Die too. Let me know if you've stopped by and what you think about the cards I created for the blog hop! I really appreciate it and happy crafting till next time!! :D

9 comments:

  1. All beautiful patterned cards, Corina! love how you used your sentiment dies too. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and layouts. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Corinna! The stacked sentiments worked perfectly for your design, too. The color combinations are endless, as you've shown here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Corinna ... the first pair are so wonderfully bold and eyecatching ... and the layered stamping on the subtle colours is just lovely ... such a great sense of dimension! Thanks so much for coming by and for your kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Corinna! Love the diagonal variations - very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What clever cards! Love the off-set panels and how you arranged the greetings! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Love how graphic you went. Some of my favourite cards from the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful take on the inspiration? Your cards are cool and trendy. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top