PTI MIM Challenge #279

Hey there!  I am making this a quick post, but will come back and finish it up proper tomorrow.  This week's MIM challenge is to curve a sentiment.



I embossed the YOF:Rose on 3 PTI white cardstock panels.  I saturated the panels with Distress Inks and then drew out the color using water.  Using a  Wink of Stella clear sparkle marker added sparkle and density.
It is soooo awful that the photos don't show the beautiful sparkle and shine.
They look so flat, but believe me they really are gorgeous in person.
Lastly, I curved and embossed the "praying for you" from the KIS set.
For the last card, I added a New Every Morning sentiment embossed on vellum.
Lastly, I added rain droplets to all of them.  They are so beautiful IRL! I'm going to try to capture some better photos tomorrow.  But this is it for now. :)

Thanks so much for joining me today!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Cards Corinna and I imagine they sparkle and shine just beautifully IRL! I get frustrated too when my camera doesn't pick up on those extra things that make a card so special...grrrr! Beautiful cards and lovely curved sentiments too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning results! Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top