PTI's 10th Anniversary Day 2 Challenge - Repeat Patterns

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 10th anniversary with fun challenges all week! Today's challenge, Day 2 of the sneak peeks, is to make a project using repeat patterns.  So, I found this little arrow die from Bubble Talk Stamp Set and Dies and thought it would be great to use for a bright uplifting card.
I die cut the arrows in lines by using a T ruler to make the lines to line up the dies.  Once I was finished, I flipped the panel over and inlaid bright colorful arrows. 
 I used 3 arrows of each of 3 colors, and then embossed the sentiment on a talk bubble die with 2 enamel dots to round out 2 black items on the card.
I popped up the panel on light grey cardstock positioned in the upper right hand corner, giving the sentiment bubble balance.
It all pulled together so magically! I just LOVE it when that happens!! Well, hopefully you can join some of the challenges this week.  PTI is being SOOOO generous with the gifts that they are giving out this anniversary week. See you again this week I'm sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top