Easter Blessings

I love the Easter season.  I do some reflecting and praying.  It's just a wonderful time of the year for me.  So on to my parents Easter card.

I decided to make a 5x7" card, which I have been doing more and more lately.  I know that it seems like a bit of paper waste, but come on.....us papercrafters don't waste ANY paper pieces!  Be sure to see my blog post coming up later this month that shows how I organize my paper scraps.

I was using the Papertrey Ink Etched Easter Eggs Dies on another card, so I thought it would make a beautiful border down the right side of the card.  I kept the rest of the card clean to create the focus on the sentiment and eggs.

I love this Simon Says Stamp Blessed Easter Stamp Set and Die.  I cut the word Easter from Heidi Swapp Glitter paper.  I really like it because it is so sparkly, but so, so thin that it doesn't bulk up the card.  I embossed the word Blessings in silver embossing powder.

I layered the cardstock with some silver sparkle paper to pull the sentiment together with the card. And that's it! Quick and easy, but wonderfully beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by and leave me a little note telling me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top