Easter Egg Hunt Card

Hey there! As we prepare for Easter, it's the little ones that I get excited about seeing their first real Easter and all the wonder of the Easter Bunny.  My adorable, just turned 3, nephew participated in an Egg Hunt at pre-school.  The children had to find the eggs with their names on them. Lightbulb moment!



I decided to make him an Easter card with an Easter egg hunt on it. So cute!!

I used Papertrey Ink Etched Easter Eggs Dies for the eggs.  The grass is lots and lots of layers of Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders die cuts.  And the adorable bunny is from A Magical Spring by Paper Smooches.  And of course you HAVE to decorate the envelope for a little cutie!

I recently began using Evernote to keep track of my stamps and dies, and my SIL is using the program as well and we have linked up our accounts.  That allows us to see what stamp sets and dies each other own.  It's a perfect way to share product and not duplicate ordering.  You would NOT beleive how incredibly awesome this app/program is!!!  If you have any questions about Evernote, feel free to leave me a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top