Modern Easter Love!

Hey there! Today I am sharing a card that I made for my Brother and SIL.  I was on a run with the Papertrey Ink Etched Easter Eggs Dies and honestly I just couldn't stop using them!


So for this card, I wanted to do something a bit more modern to fit with their personalities, so I thought diagonal across the bottom would work perfectly.  (If you see my other post, I used these same egg dies to do a horizontal border on another card.)

First, I embossed Happy Easter from the KIS: Easter Mini set onto black cardstock. Then, I attached the eggs along the back of the black paper using VERY STRONG adhesive.  Then, using scissors trim the excess off.
I placed the black paper on a diagonal for some interest and voila, done!  Thank you for stopping by and be sure to let me know you've visited and what you think about the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top