PTI April Blog Hop Slider Card!

Hey everyone! It's time for the April PTI blog hop. I just love interactive cards so here's a new one!

This month's colors are what I focused on and the style of flowers just happened to look like the new stamp set Gran's Garden.

I decided to do a modified slider card, because the flowers are solid and this type of slider card requires a line art stamp.
 For a slider card, the outside of the card is black and grey tones.  The pull tab was made with SSS Apricot ink and a Clarity Blending Tool.
And now the magic happens!
And a little more! :)
A bit of the peeking when pulling the tab. LOVE IT!!!!
It took me three tries at this card before I got it right, but I think it was worth the toile! 
I put a bit of Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen on the flowers that were stamped with Simon Says Stamp Inks and the sentiment wash done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  The sentiment comes from the Pen & Ink set released this month as well.

I had a great time making this card and hope I have inspired other's to try something new!

Thank you for stopping by!! Let me know that you stopped for a visit and what you think about the creation. :)

6 comments:

  1. This card is so cool! Awesome take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so clever! Great adaptation on the slide. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so clever! Great adaptation on the slide. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really neat card! Love cards with movement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS Corinna! I love the idea behind the slider card and will definitely have to try one...thanks for the inspiration! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top