Wishing You Sunshine and Rainbows

Hey everyone!  Thanks for visiting.  I made a cute slider card and it turned out so adorable!  I'm entering it in the Paper Smooches April challenge for Showers, Rainbows, Bridal/Wedding Showers, etc. I know, I know....you're thinking, lets just move past this ugly one. 
NOOOO! Don't do it! Stick with me for a minute to see the beauty of the slider card.


 For the Paper Smooches April Rain Challenge
 I used a rainbow idea for the unicorns mane and the gray clouds from the Spectrum Stamp Set that turn clear and sparkly when you pull the slider up.  First you have to assemble.  I used a template from the Wild Card Online Card Class  for my first attempt. 
I made about 5 different cards with different template measurements.  This one is a little too wide, but honestly, I was getting a little tired and just decided to go with it.
And pull the tab a little more...
Ta Da!
And the other direction...
I hate that the glitter doesn't show up well with the camera, but it truly is gorgeous in person!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I am really loving using my Paper Smooches stamp sets.  They are just so fun and would brighten anyone's day!

Till next time...happy crafting!







2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Corinna! I love the white space and the beautiful coloring you did! FAB as always:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge- hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top