Cosmic Shimmer Butterflies

Hey everyone! The next few posts are gonna be quickies, because I've been working on cards for the Sparkle and Shine Online Card Class all week and not posting them as I've completed them.  I know, ridiculous!! But hey, I'm posting them now so here goes. 😄


Day 4 is all about Shimmer, Pearl and Flakes! I busted out the Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes in Red Speckle and Red Blaze.  I tried this technique a few times before getting it right.  I die cut the PTI Butterfly Cover Plate into Elizabeth Crafts double sided adhesive. I removed part of the tape and spread the Red Blaze flakes.
Then I removed the inside of the butterfly wings and used Red Speckle flakes (which are primarily silver) to fill them in. I didn't add anything else, although as I just realized that I want to add a sentiment embossed on vellum. I'll come back a post a pic when I get that done. 😉

I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Sparkle.  IRL this card is FULL of sparkle and shine! It was just hard to capture with the camera.

Thanks for visiting and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top