PTI Make It Monday #286 Coordinating Card Pairs

Hey there! I had such fun with this week's PTI MIM challenge to make 2 coordinating cards.  I added a twist, to make a masculine card and a feminine card. Using the same color scheme and stamp sets it was a great challenge.  I picked 2 stamp sets, because one was only sentiments and one was only floral.  

First up is the feminine card using floral clusters from Gran's Garden stamp set.  

 I used the Initial Sentiments: Birthday to make a flowing happy birthday center focal point.  I framed it up with some sequins and added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow Gloss.
Voila!! Pretty birthday card!
Next up is the masculine card.  I scored the cardstock on the side.  Then, I used the leaves and small squared flowers to frame the large popped up HB sentiment.
I added some enamel dots and scored horizontally coming out of the left side of the sentiment to add a masculine feel.
So there you have it, the same colors and stamps conveying two totally different, but coordinating card pair.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to hear what you think! Have a great day and happy crafting!


10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Corina. Love your use of the Gran's Garden stamp and the Happy Birthday stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great, Corinna ! I like the folded lines on the yellow one.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...absolutely LOVE both of these cards Corinna! And how cool that you used the same sets to make both feminine and masculine cards!! Your feminine card is so pretty and I am in awe of your masculine card...LOVE the scoring you added! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job on these 2 cards! In love with the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corinna, these are quite the pair to draw to with your gorgeous color combo and both genders. I don't own either set you used...yet, but I just might have to bump them up on my wish list. Love how you scored the second one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards. You nailed this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so wonderful - love the gran's flowers. it is the best stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! I love the color choices you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! one of the best advertisements for that HB set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corinna, love these cards!! Love the scoring you did on your masculine card and your color combinations are delightful!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top