Sending Sunshine Cards

Hey there!  Today's cards are all about the sunshine!  Living here in Florida is all about bright colors and sunshine all year round.  Yes, we do wear white after September and shorts in December.  And all of my cards seem to use "Florida colors".  Day 4 of the Sparkle and Shine Online Card Class is all about Shimmer, Pearls and Flakes.  I used both Wink of Stella Shimmer Pens and Perfect Pearls along with card class instructions to make some fabulous "Florida" cards.


First up is the Flamingo card.  I stamped the background cardstock with SSS Flamingo Background stamp in VersaMark ink.  Then dusted it with pearl perfect pearls.  I then stamped "sending sunshine" in VersaMark ink across the panel which pulled up the perfect pearls off the flamingos.  I didn't set it with water like I should have.  But I'll know better next time.
I used PTI patterned vellum to cut out the PTI sun and Hero Arts Flamingo Die.
The PTI Sunshine is cut out of white glitter paper.  Add a few Enamel dots and pearls and voila, Flamingo Sunshine card!
Next is the Ocean Lighthouse card.  I used VersaMark ink and the pearl Perfect Pearls to add the waves background.  Then I added the lighthouse and boat embossed on vellum.  I added Wink of Stella Clear on the sun to make it SUPER shiny.
Lastly, I added twine and sequins to make a gorgeous "Florida" Sunshine card!  My photography is not really great, but in person, these cards are all shiny goodness.  

I'm entering these cards into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Sparkle.  There is non-stop sparkle going on in these cards!

Thanks so much for visiting and let me know what you think!




2 comments:

  1. Love your creative use of vellum! The colors are absolutely lovely in this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit of Sparkle” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun!!! Love the sparkle and bright Florida colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top