Sparkle and Shine Birthday!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the slight absence, but I have been soooooo busy with Physical Therapy (Water Therapy) for my back (back surgery last month), a FABULOUS week long visit from my SIL, Liz, and 3 year-old nephew, Nathan, AND attending the Scrapbook Expo here in Orlando. Phew!!

I am participating in this week's Online Card Classes' Sparkle and Shine Classes. My SIL's birthday is next week, so I thought this would be a perfect occasion to use today's, Day 1 Glitter ideas to create the perfect card!


I used Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder and Elizabeth Crafts Microfine Glitter to create the beautiful "medallions" around the sentiment. The medallions are actually snowflakes from the PTI Fab Flakes and sentiment is from the TBF:13 Birthday Sentiments
I really had fun learning this new-to-me technique and was just lucky that I had all the tools needed already in my arsenal! 
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! I love ya girl and am so proud to call you my other "Sissie"! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birth"DAY" to go along with your birthday "MONTH". :)

Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here and what you think of my summer "snowflake" birthday card. Happy Crafting everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top