Be Happy (use up those leftovers) Embossing Paste Card

Hey there!  I made two cards with ombre colored embossing paste for the Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop.  I had some pretty leftovers and wanted to use them up by making a card.  For this week's MIM, I used the Embellished Elegance stamp set.  Since the stamp set was out, I figured, let's use up those leftovers and make another pretty card! 

I embossed the word happy inbetween the two embossing paste panels.  I also embossed solid silver stripes to use to frame the card.
To get the word "Be" I did a little stamp surgery.  I cut up my stamps all the time.  They go right back together so easily, that I don't ever worry.              
 Throw in a few sequins and here's the card!  It was fun to make and I felt so happy that I could use the leftovers since the ombre effect turned out so well.
Thanks so much for stopping by and let me know what you think. Happy Crafting and until next time! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top