Lovely Lace Ombre Embossing Paste Cards for the PTI June Blog Hop

Hey there everyone!  I'm a little late posting today, but I made it!  Today's cards are so beautiful, that I actually stunned myself! LOL  Sometimes you envision a card one way, but it just doesn't work out the way you intended.  THIS TIME, the vision and the cards came out just as I'd pictured! 

The June PTI Hop Along With Us Blog Hop has such a pretty inspiration photo.
  I decided to focus on the Ombre coloring on the glass vases.  I colored the Dreamweaver Embossing Paste First with Pistachio Distress Reinker, adding little by little for each addition of paste over the Lace Stencil included in the Lovely Lace Mini Make It Market Kit horizontally.  Going from the softest pale green to the vibrant Pistachio. I did the same Embossing Paste in Picked Raspberry/Pink embossing over the Lovely Lace Stencil with a vertical orientation.  Then I cut the panels down to fit the recessed sentiments.

I embossed the New Every Morning Lamentations sentiment in silver and a pretty sentiment from Choose Joy in platinum while waiting for the embossing paste to dry.  
I also embossed long sections in silver and platinum to use to frame the sentiments.  

I used Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard as the centers of the flowers oon both cards.  
I added sequins to the pink card for a finishing touch.
So those are my cards for today.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and let me know what you think!  I'm off to blog hop now. :D  Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

  1. Super pretty although I am partial to the Pink one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are absolutely GORGEOUS Corinna! Your ombre lace colored panels are SO pretty and just perfect with the sentiments! Lovely, lovely cards!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.my.goodness. Each card you make amazes me more and more! These are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lacey embossing paste on your cards is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...two simply stunning cards, so impressed at the beauty of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love the lacy background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow these are fantastic! Great use of the paste and that lacy stencil. So Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both beautiful! Wonderful takes on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my.... I love your cards!! They are both gorgeous! Whoever receives these cards will be blessed, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you used these ombre panels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did here, both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are delightful with such fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your embossed ombre background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why you love your cards--absolutely beautiful! Wonderfully designed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top