MIM #287 Baby Wipe Swiping

Hey there! This week's PTI Make It Monday Challenge is all about Baby Wipe Swiping.  I took a bit of a different approach.  I decided to make the baby wipe swiping patterns on cardstock and then die die cut them into flowers and leaves.  I love how this turned out!

I used two baby wipe techniques.  First I used reinkers to make an inkpad with various yellow, orange and red colors. Placed a piece of Stampers Select on top and then spritzed the CS with a bit of water.
 The second piece I did with a basic swiping background and a pouncing background.  I wasn't sure where I was going with this project so I just let it flow organically.  Pretty hard for an OCD type.(Perservering Face, YIKES!!)😣.
Here's the swiping and pouncing background.  
I die-cut the word happy from a PTI gift stamp set, and then used my all time favorite GLITTER DUST!! to shine up the Harvest Gold CS.  
I die-cut the Bloomin' Cutie flower images from the first CS and the leaves from the swiped CS. I shined them all up with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen. I organized all the flowers and leaves by tucking them in behind the happy panel.
I used Press N Seal to keep all the flowers and leaves in place while I glued them together. Look at all that pretty glittery flowers and leaves.
 I embossed "you fill my life with" in white from the Pen & Ink SS.  
And to finish it off, I added enamel dots for that finishing touch. 
That's my card for today.  Thanks so much for visiting and let me know what you think! :D Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Love this, Corinna! Did you get inky doing this? My fingers were a mess but will definitely try this again with newer baby wipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I was an inky mess! The ink actually stained my fingers through one shower too, and my "crafting" pants that I have a habit of wiping my hands on too!

      Delete
  2. I love how these turned out--especially the green/blue 'pouncing.' Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top