PTI's August Create Along with Us

Hey there.  I decided to break out a few stamp sets to participate in this month's Create Along with Us Challenge at PTI
Now, on to the card that I did for this month's PTI Create Along With Us.  
I loved Keeway Tsao´s card and used it as my inspiration piece.
I used the What to Say: Hello, KIS: Missing You, KIS: Happy Mail and Grand Ampersand stamp sets to make the sentiment stack.  The sentiment stack was embossed with Black Versamark and Clear embossing powder.  Then they were watercolored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
Instead of using the black and white stripes, I placed the stacked sentiment watercolored piece on top of black cardstock.  I also flipped the sketch of her card around, placing the sentiment stack on the right sided of the card.
A few sequins and Voila! 
 I did try to put Nuvo Crystal Drops in Red Berry on the heart, but it was just tooooo much.  I need to get a pink bottle for situations like this.  But hey, I tried, right?!
Hope you're enjoying the end of summer months.  I'm hoping it gets a bit less hot and humid down here in Florida soon.  Summer is like Florida's "winter", with sweat instead of snowfall. ;) Thanks for visiting and let me know what you think. :D


2 comments:

  1. What a nice way to use so many sentiments together! Lovely color combination for your watercolor background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this one! What a fun way to use sentiments and the watercolor touch is on point

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top