PTI We Love You Dawn Blog Hop!

Today is a fabulous blog hop for Dawn starting at Nichole's blog to show Dawn how much the PTI fans love her! She's been facing some serious health battles, but now, she is on the road to recovery.  I've made a bunch of cards, and I need YOUR help! I don't know which one to send, so I'm hoping YOU FABULOUS HOPPERS CAN HELP ME CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO SEND! So here are the cards made to show some love for our fabulous blogger friend, Dawn.

I've been a PTI fan almost from its inception.  I remember when I first saw Dawn's stamp set "Dress Form".  It was a mini stamp set but packed a Huge Punch in Design.  Dawn was visible everywhere; Papercrafts Magazine would be filled with her beautiful cards and stamp sets, her PTI Make It Monday Challenges would show new and exciting techniques, her blog posts were always sprinkled with love for her faith, family, dogs and especially her husband. 💜 You can feel the love and energy she exudes through her blog posts and cards.  So while it's time to rest and recover, I thought a card with that reminder might be good for her to keep close. We all know that women always feel like they have to do more than they are suppose to. ;) So here are the "Get Well" cards for Dawn that you can choose from to send to her.
First up are two cards sharing my favorite animal in the whole world! Yes, I am in love with the flamingo.  I go to Sea World and will just stand and watch them forever.  Around 11:30am they do a "parade" walk to the area they eat.  It's just beautiful!
Next up, I'm sending Dawn the warmth of Florida living. Palm trees of all varieties are everywhere.  They are just so majestic and are always one of the first signs that help you know you're in paradise living. 
The last "Florida" Get Well card uses one of the best-tasting fruits grown locally: the Pineapple!  Hot in home decor this year, Pineapples were/are everywhere.  This tasty fruit is ripe with vitamins needed in your recovery.
The last few cards are just plain fun!  And laughter IS the best medicine, right?!
I am going to send Dawn one of the cards I've made for her recovery. I just don't know which one to send! UGH!! I'd sooooo appreciate your help in choosing which card I should send.  If you could just leave your choice in the comments, I will send the most popular Get Well card. 😉 Thanks so very much for stopping by and best of luck with a successful recovery Dawn!!

18 comments:

  1. These are all amazing Corinna! I would pick the last one for Dawn--something about those raspberry pink sheets and floral pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should send her ALL of these cute cards! One every couple of weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all cute, leaning towards the striped sheets. It's so colorful. And love the Spoonful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, but my favorite is the one with the palm tree pillows, and the turquoise comforter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! All the variations are giving me a big smile! I agree with Kathryn A to "send them all" over the next few months. But in case you might have something else in mind for them ... your first flamingo card (with the pajamas) is my favorite for Dawn!! She would rock those flamingo PJ's, and I love that you included her eyeglasses for her to read the paper with! The pineapple card is my 2nd favorite - great colors and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Corinna, these are all adorable. My favorite for Dawn is the palm tree pillow cases with the Tropical Teal comforter. She would certainly appreciate any one of them. However, sending them each during her lengthy stay in DC would certainly be uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all wonderful but the Flamingos are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she sees all of these! So fun, gotta say...those Pink Flamingos are a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're asking a really tough question...I like all of them but I might lean towards the last one. The floral pattern on the pillows is so cute and everyone needs a card to make them laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m going to have to go with the pineapple number. 1) I love pineapples. 2) I love these colours together. 3) The headline! 4) The cozy pj’s on the bed. Dawn loves cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is magnificent, Corinna! I'm so glad to have met you! You ask the impossible making us choose which beautiful card to send to Dawn so there is only one thing you can do: since she will have a very long recovery, I think you should send them all a few weeks apart to keep her spirits lifted along the way! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Corrina. What a sweet idea,to invite fellow crafters to help brighten Dawn's day. I'm sending a card made with Gran's Garden. I just love your cards! But as a Floridian myself, I lean towards tropical and the Flamingos are my fav. They make me smile and it's a cozy pink. So nice to 'meet' you. GOD bless. (PS I think Dawn will love any card you send!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Corinna,
    I just had to chime and say how fab ALL of these cards are! Each one is bright and cheery and made with love. Since you asked, my favorite for Dawn would be the one with boldly striped sheets and pillowcases. They show strong spirit and aren't at all like the sheets in a hospital, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever, fun cards! I'm sure Dawn would love any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so darling! I want a set of sheets to match every one of your cards. So glad you stopped by to visit my blog and leave some kindness. I always enjoy visiting new blogging friends. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a fan of yours forever! Love your creations!

      Delete
  16. Gee, I like them all so I'm no help selecting just one to send! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Theee are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top