Hello Sweet Friend MIM Challenge

Hey there!  Today I am sharing a set of cards that I made for PTI's MIM #288 Pantone Chip Challenge.  

Like always, I can't make just one card.  I am not sure why, but once the supplies are out, I have to make a set of cards.  And honestly, it is a blessing to have cards at the ready when you need them, so it's a good OCD habit.  Right?!


I made the Pantone "Chips" with Direct to Paper inking.  
Then I stamped the cute little telephone from the Heart-2-Heart #4 Mini Stamp Set with the same inks.  The font that is in the telephone set, was perfect.





Then, for a few of the cards, I used  PTI Impression Plate.  The yellow card uses the front of the Sunrise Impressions 2 plate.
Then I flipped the plate over and used the backside for the Red Card.
Then I added a few enamel dots to the cards to pull them together. I just thought the cards looked a bit more finished with them.
And last but not least, i LOVE signing my artwork on the back of the card.  I bought the "handmade by" stamp from Bossy Joscie.  Then I use the Drips and Dribbles stamp set to add the colored drops.
Lastly, I made this Soup Can Card for one of the ladies in the 55+ Card Class I teach.
  She was feeling a bit under the weather, so I thought I'd pop it in her mailbox to let her know I'm thinking of her.  I just had to add Diamond Glaze to those hearts!
And that's a wrap!! Thanks so very much for visiting and let me know what you think.  I really appreciate any comments that are left.  They truly brighten my day. Happy Crafting and I'll see you soon. :D




7 comments:

  1. All of your cards are lovely! I really like the addition of the impression plate and enamel dots! And now you have a nice supply of cards for your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great examples of the pantone look. Love the way you sign your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Corinna. And I just bought the telephone set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect image for the technique--love all the colors! I wasn't sure if bling was OK, but may add some to mine before it gets mailed--love the matching enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a full set of color chip greeting cards - be still my rainbow loving heart!! the splatter stamping on the back is such a fun bonus! and a soup can card too - one of the first sets i designed and still one of my faves!! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FABULOUS set of rainbow colored note cards Corinna...love them! And how sweet is that soup card?! Your friend will be tickled to receive it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy set of colorful phone cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top