No-One Could Ever Fill Your Shoes Father's Day Card

Hey there! OK, OK, I know, I am posting this a bit late. Whoops!  But I forgot to take pics before I gave my Dad the card! So I "borrowed" it back to take these pics. :D  Tee Hee!

So I must tell you that I LOVE the Heart and Sole Stamp Set and Dies! I mean LOVE!! I have so many people that I will be making cards for with this set.  Endless possibilities!  So todays card using my Dad's favorite colors was just perfect for him.  He walks twice a day and started riding a bike recently (Yup, at 71 it's not too late)!
I stenciled the background using one of the Modern Background Stencils.  I then embossed the "circles" on the shoes, curved sentiment and black strip for the side of the card.  Add a few enamel dots and voila, perfect Father's Day card for my awesome father.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please, let me know what you think.  Happy Crafting and I'll see you soon! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top